ULTRAWFC : Frigidaire/Electrolux PureSource Ultra Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter
BUY 2: $49.99
BUY 3: $46.99
Compare at: $ 65.99
You Save: $ 6.00
Frigidaire Electrolux Genuine OEM ULTRAWF PureSource Ultra Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter.
Counterfeit water filters exist and are widely popular. Be Safe, not Sorry. With so many contaminants in our water, don't fall for filters that aren't up to industry standards. Click on this link for more information on how to protect you and your family www.filteritout.org
All filters we carry are NSF approved and of the top quality.
This water filter cartridge reduces lead, chlorine, cysts, mercury, turbidity, particulates, and some herbicides and pesticides, without removing fluoride. It improves the taste and odour of your water and ice. The Frigidaire PureSource Ultra Ice and Water Filtration System is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
The Frigidaire PureSource Ultra Refrigerator Filter ULTRAWF replaces filters found in refrigerators with a top mounted cylindrical filter housing. It is found inside your refrigerator for replacement ease and convenience. The PureSource Ultra water filter is compatible with side-by-side and french door refrigerators with PureSource Ultra ice and water filtration systems.
Filter Life: 6 months or 200 gallons (whichever comes first)
Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
Operating Pressure: 30-100 psi
Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
Filter Size: 11" Long x 2-1/4" Diameter
How To Replace The Frigidaire PureSource Ultra ULTRAWF Water Filter:
1. Turn off the icemaker, using the power switch.
2. Push the end of the used filter straight in until it 'clicks'.
3. Slide the used filter straight out. (The water shuts off automatically so you don’t have to worry about flooding your refrigerator).
4. Push the new filter straight in until it 'clicks' into place.
5. Turn the ice maker back on.
6. Flush the system by running the water dispenser for 3 minutes.
7. If your refrigerator has a 'Change Filter' light, reset it.
How To Reset The 'Change Filter' Light:
1. Press and hold the Filter Status button on the dispenser for 3 seconds until the display changes from Replace to Good.
For best performance and to ensure clean and safe drinking water, it is highly recommended to change your filter every 6 months.
This part is also known as a fridge water filter.
Replaces Old Numbers: 3K-E7I7-9QH3, 96-Q5F3-5489, 9999, 9999-2, B002JAKRAM, B006C922T0, B00B76KV0K, B018HFFM2U, B01N10W2TV, B07BRDFG3X, MR-7YEU-C8T7, S9-IBXR-UD9C, ULTRAWF, X000PYGPTR